our behavior guidelines
The management and employees of the company strive to achieve the business purpose of the company with the maximum possible success throughout all the company’s operations. This enables employees – the primary drivers of this success – to be provided with secure jobs, and thus a secure income.
This goal is attended by our social and human responsibility, based on the ethical and social principles of our society and the maintenance of law and order.
KLOTZ AIS GmbH and its employees respect and value their customers and suppliers and the public, and organize all business operations in an internationally consistent and clearly assessable manner.
To anchor our corporate values of
• ethical action
• innovation and
as the benchmarks of our actions, we have established an effective quality management system aimed at
• demonstrating our commitment to complying with all applicable national and international laws known to us within our sphere of influence
• respecting the fundamental rights of our employees and protecting their health and safety
• rejecting all forms of bribery and corruption
• assigning top priority to environmental protection and reflecting this in our operations
• supporting the prohibition of child labour and other exploitative systems
• complying with antitrust and competition laws
• advertising our products and services in a true, honest and transparent manner
• organizing our business and financial activities in a transparent and legitimate manner
• respecting all types of intellectual property
• engaging in business activities only with business partners of whose integrity we are convinced, and of whom we expect compliance with applicable regulations prohibiting money-laundering.
Our company holds ISO 9001/2008 certification. This certification confirms we comply with all the criteria on which our corporate values are based – for the good of our customers, our suppliers, the public, our employees and the company itself.